Pyramid comments

jcp%jhu.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA jcp%jhu.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
Fri Aug 31 13:02:16 AEST 1984

From:      J C Patilla <jcp%jhu.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>

	My group is interested in purchasing a Pyramid to support
RTI Ingres running a large, critical database. We are interested
in hearing from Pyramid users in regards to their experiences with
the machine, its reliability and the responsiveness of the company
to problems. Please be as specific as you can, but try to avoid
going on at length ! Please send all responses to me, not to the
mailing list.

	Thanks,

	Jody C. Patilla

	jcp%jhu at csnet-relay.csnet