DECUS C for RT-11

Chris McDonald chris at wacsvax.SUN
Thu Aug 9 12:18:32 AEST 1984

There is a reasonable C compiler following the Conway "psuedo-standard"
available from the DECUS Library (at least in Australia anyway), under
RT-11. I am not sure whether or not this supports bit fields (I haven't
used it yet), but it does have the advantage of being freely available for
only the media and handling costs.

The *.sav and library files come on 2 RX-02 floppies, but the full
libraries, sources (in MACRO-11) and example programs (in C) are
distributed on 14 RX-02's. Hope this is of some help.