needed: TU80 driver

reiher at UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA reiher at UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA
Wed Aug 15 04:58:40 AEST 1984

From:            Peter Reiher <reiher at UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA>

I need to get a TU80 driver.  Since modifications will be necessary to get
it to run on our local system, I need source.  The device is attached to a
unibus.  A 4.1 BSD driver would be best, but 4.2 is acceptable, as well.  We
have source licenses for both systems, should those be necessary.  Responses
of the form "You idiot, [it's on your distribution tape, you can use the ????
driver]." will also be welcomed, provided that they include enough information
to allow me to overcome my abysmal ignorance.  Please respond directly to me,
as I doubt if most folks are interested.

					Peter Reiher
					reiher at ucla-cs.arpa
					{...ucbvax,ihnp4,sdcrdcf}!ucla-cs!reiher