termcap entry for Tymshare DNLS Workstation

Archunix%office-3 at sri-unix.UUCP Archunix%office-3 at sri-unix.UUCP
Thu Jan 19 01:01:00 AEST 1984

From:  Unix Support Team <Archunix at office-3>

Has anyone ever seen a termcap entry for this animal?  It's a modified
Datamedia terminal built specifically for Tymshare's Augment system.
We've got several around that are useless unless I can find a termcap
entry.  I really have neither the desire nor the time to try to build
one.
Thanks.  If you want to reply to me, it's archunix at Office-3.
Mary Mallott
-------