Termcap entries and other terminal related things

phil%rice at sri-unix.UUCP phil%rice at sri-unix.UUCP
Sun Jan 22 08:27:57 AEST 1984

From:  William LeFebvre <phil at rice>

Info-terms's home base is "mit-mc".  You can send requests for addition to
"Info-terms-request at mit-mc".  As it says in the "List-of-Lists":

INFO-TERMS at MIT-MC

   Information on terminals.

   Message log/archives are kept on MIT-MC at:

      COMMON;TERMS MAIL     Current section of archives
      COMMON;TERMS O2MAIL   Next most recent section...
      COMMON;TERMS O1MAIL   ...
      COMMON;TERMS 1        ...oldest section

   All requests to be added to or deleted from this list, problems, questions,
   etc., should be sent to INFO-TERMS-REQUEST at MIT-MC.

   Coordinator: Jonathan Alan Solomon <JSol at MIT-OZ>

When I sent the original message, I was unsure of the actual address.
Now I am sure.

                                William LeFebvre
                                ARPANet and CSNet: phil at rice
                                USENet:  ...!lbl-csam!rice!phil