adding new fields to termcap

Larry D. Auton lda at clyde.UUCP
Fri Jan 20 14:11:17 AEST 1984

I'm glad to see this being asked.  It gives me a chance to reply with a
broader question.  Does anyone have an "official" list of what each of
the fields mean.  Side effects are important, too.  I have several
versions of the manual page for termcap(5), none of which is complete.
Please, if you have "the whole thing", post it, mail it, or put it on
television.  Something as crucial as this shouldn't be kept under wraps.
--
Larry D. Auton  AT&T Technologies WH 2C-122 (201)386-4272 ihnp4!clyde!lda