killing a dead user

Lyle McElhaney lmc at denelcor.UUCP
Sat Jan 21 10:45:01 AEST 1984

I know the net has been through this before (in fact, I remember something
on this about three months ago) but I didn't need it then; only now.
What hacks are available to automatically log users off after a certain
amount of non-active time in the shell? I know about the timeout constant
in the Bourne shell, and it works fine, but we have the C-shell available,
and besides too many people know about the "sleep 7200" trick.

Thanks in advance.
--
		Lyle McElhaney
		(hao,brl-bmd,nbires,csu-cs,scgvaxd)!denelcor!lmc