XON/XOFF, VT100's, 4.2BSD and Unipress Emacs

S.C. Schwarm scs at foxvax1.UUCP
Mon Jul 23 22:38:31 AEST 1984

I was able to get around the XON/XOFF problem on #85 of EMACS by using
Cbreak mode on the terminal.  My problem at the time was we are using a
Sytek network for our terminals as a result the flow control request
had nothing to do with the characters being sent(padding never works).
I have a diff file, but I have not updated it for 264 because we now
use Able MUXes with hardware flow control.  I'll send the diff file to
anyone who wants it.

	Steve Schwarm
	decvax!genrad!wjh12!foxvax1!scs