A super spooler

John M Collins M.A. jmc at jimlad.UUCP
Thu Jul 12 18:32:03 AEST 1984

If anyone is interested, I have developed a spooler for my own amusement with
the following features:

-	Full screen queue view/management/printer control from any number
	of terminals.

-	Any number of printers, which can be all the same, all different
	or whatever.

-	Support for various printer and paper types, every bell and
	whistle you can think of, setup strings and what have you.

-	Queue priority and charging algorithms, multi-copies and so forth.

-	Control of user priorities and default/max/min priorities.

If interested - mail me

	John Collins
		....!ukc!qtlon!jimlad!jmc