TCP/IP for Supermicro's

ahogan at DDN1.ARPA ahogan at DDN1.ARPA
Mon Jul 16 23:47:47 AEST 1984

From:  "Andrew L. Hogan" <ahogan at DDN1.ARPA>

UniSoft, Inc. of Berkeley, CA makes a business of
porting Berkeley Unix to MC68000-based systems.
They refer to this product as UniPlus. I think this
product is actually some combination of System V
and Berk 4.2 (I seem to recall "System V with Berkeley
enhancements"). Anyway, it includes TCP/IP, Telnet, etc.

UniSoft's sales package includes a (long) list of systems
that they have provided this package for. You might want
to obtain this.

LAN's:
Look into Excelan Inc., Pronet, 3COM, and Fusion.

Best,
Pat Sullivan
DDN/PMO