HELP needed from an experienced lex-er

peters at cubsvax.UUCP peters at cubsvax.UUCP
Tue Jul 10 06:20:19 AEST 1984

I solved the problem I previously broadcasted within a few hours
of broadcasting it, as it turns out.  (Not that I jumped the gun...
I had waited during a week of vain efforts.)

Send me mail if you want to know how I did it.  (This was about getting
a lex routine to operate as a subroutine, with string input and output.)

{philabs,cmcl2!rocky2}!cubsvax!peters            Dr. Peter S. Shenkin
Dept of Biol. Sci.;  Columbia Univ.;  New York, N. Y.  10027;  212-280-5517