Chris Maloney chris at mddc.UUCP
Thu Jun 28 06:36:43 AEST 1984

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Sorry it has taken so long for me to post this.
Messages just kept comming in.
I did get a copy of a DEUNA driver from Lou Salkind.

Chris Maloney
Management Decisions Development Corp.
7209 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, Ohio   45014
(513)874-6464

...{ucbvax,decvax,inhp4,mhuxi}!cbosgd!mddc!chris		(uucp)
cbosgd!mddc!chris at BERKELEY					(arpa)
>>>>>>>----------------------------<<<<<<<
From: cbosgd!ulysses!princeton!down!honey
Date: 7 Jun 1984 08:20-EDT

ask lou salkind (cmcl2!salkind).
	peter honeyman

>>>>>>>----------------------------<<<<<<<
From: cbosgd!ihnp4!gargoyle!chris (Chris Johnston)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 84 23:16:57 cdt

     If you find any info on DEUNA software please pass it on.

thanx

UUCP:	ihnp4!gargoyle!chris
ARPA:	johnston at anl-mcs.arpa

From: cbosgd!sdcrdcf.UUCP!darrelj
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 84 13:15:09 edt

Yes, there is a 4.2 deuna driver.  I got it from Stanford
(Nowicki at sumex-aim.arpa), but it really came from from Lou Salkind at NYU
according to documentation with it.  The Stanford distribution was really
made as part of a larger distribution of Xerox PUP support software (which
is only available to, and generally only interesting to, users of Xerox 11xx
series Lisp machines).
  There do not seem to be copyright notices in the code, so I could probably
send you a copy, but due to size (man--1k, h file 7k, source 29k) I will not
mail unless asked [also, the Stanford version includes hacks added to
support hooks to an enet pseudo-device, and I don't know how much they
affect usability in a non-PUP system or how hard they are to remove].

From: cbosgd!ulysses!smb (Steven Bellovin)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 84 13:10:47 edt

Contact Lou Salkind, ...!cmcl2!salkind or salkind at nyu.arpa -- he wrote the
one that's floating around the net.

From: decvax!mcvax!enea!ber (Bjorn Eriksen)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 84 00:13:57 -0100

I'm looking for the very same thing, so if you get any positive

--------
	Bjorn Eriksen	{philabs,decvax}!mcvax!enea!ber
	ENEA DATA Sweden

From: cbosgd!ihnp4!muddcs!barry (Barry Lustig)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 84 11:01:15 pdt

	I was just about to post the same question.  If you find anything
out for a 4.2 system would you please let me know.

				Thanks in Advance,

				Barry Lustig
				{ihnp4,allegra,seismo}!scgvaxd!muddcs!barry

From: cbosgd!osu-dbs.UUCP!karl
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 84 03:59:10 edt

If you need a driver for the DEUNA under 4.2, one was sent to me a
while back which I could mail to you.
--
Karl Kleinpaste @ Bell Labs, Columbus   614/860-5107    {cbosgd,ihnp4}!cbrma!kk

From: decvax!mcvax!sara70!gijs
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 84 02:11:07 -0200

Fons Ullings at Free University Natlab has written a DEUNA
driver for V7 and 4.1bsd. I think his mail address is:
..!decvax!mcvax!vu44!fons.
Feel free to mail me if you cannot get to Fons directly.
				Gijs Mos @ Biolab Free University

From: cbosgd!ihnp4!wucs!kurt
Date: 16 Jun 84 01:14:35 CDT (Sat)

I have a DEUNA driver which I got from Dave Leonard at duke.  I've not
even tried to compile it--our DEUNi are due to arrive any day now, so
I'll probably do the initial installation.  If you want a copy, let
me know.  If you find a copy from a source other than Dave, please
let me know.

Kurt Haserodt				..!ihnp4!wucs!kurt
Box 1045 Washington University		(314)-889-6160
St. Louis, MO 63130   USA

From: Liudvikas Bukys  <cbosgd!seismo!rochester!bukys>
Date: 19 Jun 84 16:12:34 EDT (Tue)

It's been a while, so I expect you've gotten them already.
But in case you haven't: I've got DEUNA drivers for 4.1c and 4.2.

Liudvikas Bukys
rochester!bukys (uucp) via allegra, decvax, seismo
bukys at rochester (arpa)

From: cbosgd!clyde!masscomp!genrad!rob (Rob Wood)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 84 21:45:13 edt

I have two vaxen, previously vms, converted to UNIX with a DEUNA sitting
in each.  If you find a driver, I would love to have it.  I hear ULTRIX
has one.  We may go that route later.  I'd appreciate hearing what you
hear.
		Rob Wood (decvax!genrad!rob)