DMF/lp Port to Data Products Interface

Bruce Nemnich bruce at godot.UUCP
Sat Jun 30 14:38:12 AEST 1984

You are in luck; the dmf32 lp port is fully compatable with the QMS
dataproducts interface...all you need is a cable to go from the db-37 on
the dmf end to a db-50; I believe the correct cable is bc27a from DEC
(also available from Inmac and others), but you should verify that with
someone; I don't have a catalog with me.  We are running exactly that
configuration with our QMS.  You will, of course need a dmf driver which
supports the lp port; there have been many pointers to improved dmf
drivers posted recently; if not, I have one.
--
--Bruce Nemnich, Thinking Machines Corporation, Waltham, MA
  {decvax!cca,ihnp4!mit-eddie,allegra!ias}!godot!bruce, BJN at MIT-MC.ARPA