Help needed. A way to remove queued uucp requests wanted.

Hans Albertsson hans at log-hb.UUCP
Mon Jun 25 02:18:23 AEST 1984

[]
Is there someone out there with a shell script, or awk, or whatever,
to remove queued uucp requests.
The need came up after a large number of large files clogged our
Xatlantic uucp connection. We only knew their ( approx. ) subject headings
and the sender/receiver user names.
Looking through all D.whatever/C./X...... files felt silly, after all
this is a computer, of sorts, so it should do jobs like this...

Before starting to write something, please does anyone out there
have anything at all along these lines?

We're running the standard 4.2BSD uucp, but I'm willing to mod/extend
something for any other version.

Will honey danber include some facility like this, or is it already
there in uucp?

--
			{decvax,philabs}!mcvax!enea!log-hb!hans
			Hans Albertsson,