Wanted: reply fix for 4.2 mailer

rcc at imsvax.UUCP rcc at imsvax.UUCP
Wed Jun 20 05:48:28 AEST 1984

We're running the distribution 4.2 mail system.  The reply command has
a number of bugs, the most aggravating of which is that the reply
command, when given on a message with more than one From line in the
header, figures out the path to be used from the wrong From line.
This results in reply being worse than useless for replying to any
message that originates more than one machine or so away.

Someone must have fixed this by now.  Could someone who has this fix
*please* mail me a copy ?  Many thanks...
--

The preceding message was brought to you by --

		Ray Chen

UUCP:	umcp-cs!eneevax!imsvax!rcc  (NEW ADDRESS)
Voice:	(301)  984-8343
USnail:	Integrated Microcomputer Systems, Inc.
	Suite 400
	6100 Executive Blvd.
	Rockville, MD  20852