RSX-11M (V4.0) & Unix (L7) mail & file transfer

Hamish Reid hamish at elecvax.OZ
Sat Jun 16 12:05:22 AEST 1984

Prompted by dave at elecvax.OZ's plea for a VMS/Unix mail
transfer system, does anyone out there have the source to, or know
where I can find the source(s) to, the following items:

	1. a simple mail system, a la Unix, for RSX (I imagine its
	a pretty gruesome task, having almost tried then given up
	myself);

	2. If so, is there any Unix <-> RSX-11M (V4.0) mail transfer
	system that will work with this?

	3. In fact, has anyone got *any* RSX <-> Unix (L7) file
	transfer or virtual terminal networking software that works
	on tty lines (DZ-11's) - anything better than cu(1)...?

(They must work on LSI-11/23's - ie non sep. I/D, but otherwise
fairly normal Unix/RSX, (but SLOW...))

I currently have a very simple file-transfer system going down the
tty lines between our RSX & Unix machines, but I would rather leave
the implementation of something more complex to those who have more time
for RSX than I do...

Hamish Reid			...decvax!mulga!elecvax:hamish
Dept. Science & Technology,	SUN:  hamish:elecvax, hamish:cadvax
Darlinghurst 2010		+61 2 269-8627
Sydney, AUSTRALIA		(02) 269-8627