nroff - help wanted

jaap at haring.UUCP jaap at haring.UUCP
Sun Jun 17 18:34:46 AEST 1984

Of course you can use a macros to get your sheetfeeder at work, but
since sheefeeders most times reacts on something like escape
sequences, and nroff filters out most control characters
there is no way to get the sequence out.

There is of course an other solution, you just make some trivial (ahum)
changes inside nroff. A system this works for a couple of years now here
at the CWI. I've send the changes for this to the guy who asked for it,
if more people needs this, I could consider to post it to the net as
well.

	Jaap Akkerhuis.