4.1bsd with 64K-intlved memory

Ruth at UCL-CS.ARPA Ruth at UCL-CS.ARPA
Sat Jun 16 13:29:23 AEST 1984

I am trying - so far in vain - to put up a 4.1bsd unix on a vax
780 with 64k interleaved memory.

I though at first that the fix was going to be simply putting the
64k definitions in nexus.h and autoconf.c, but i still seem
to have problems - when i first boot the system it hangs
after my reply to the question 'root device'.

I am trying to see exactly where I am hanging - and beleived
(at first) that the problem was due to our memory.

Has any one else got 4.1 going on this configuration? - and
if so what other changes were made to handle the new
memory (if any?)

all help most greatfully received!

ruth moulton