List of UUCP systems on Usenet

991%njit-eies at sri-unix.UUCP 991%njit-eies at sri-unix.UUCP
Fri Jun 15 01:21:07 AEST 1984

From:        "Martin R. Lyons" <991 at njit-eies>

     Does anyone know where I can obtain a listing of all UUCP sites on Usenet?  (allegra,decvax,etc.).  We are trying to piece together a complete
inter-network routing map for the Mailnet, Arpanet, CsNet, Bitnet, and Usenet networks (a real physical wall map...not electronic).

     Any help you could provide as to where to look, who to ask, or even anything remotely pertinent would be of great help.

     Many thanks in advance,

 MAILNET: Marty at NJIT-EIES.Mailnet
 ARPA:    @MIT-MULTICS.ARPA:Marty at NJIT-EIES.Mailnet
 USPS:    Marty Lyons, CCCC @ New Jersey Institute of Technology,
          323 High St., Newark, NJ 07102    (201) 596-2929