unsupported ioctls in 4.2: TIOCMODG - (nf)

pedz at smu.UUCP pedz at smu.UUCP
Fri Jun 22 08:52:00 AEST 1984

#R:oddjob:-29800:smu:18600015:000:540
smu!pedz    Jun 21 17:52:00 1984

Response to question about TIOCMODG call of ioctl:

If anyone out there knows better about the thing I am about to say
please speak up.

The TIOCMODG and TIOCMODS ioctl calles must be supported in the
seperate drivers.  tty.c is not the place to do this because it does
not know which device it is talking to and how to get these bits.
I have added these calls (along with some others) to my dh driver.
You are welcome to the diff's if you are using a dh.  (If you are brave
these might help you with other drivers.)

Perry
convex!smu!pedz