Info on the Berkeley TOY Operating System wanted

bloom%ucbshadow%berkeley at sri-unix.UUCP bloom%ucbshadow%berkeley at sri-unix.UUCP
Sat Mar 10 03:22:00 AEST 1984

From:  Jim Bloom <bloom%ucbshadow at berkeley>

The Berkeley Toy Operating System is a small operating system
simulator designed to run on a PDP 11/70 (and updated later to
run on a VAX).  The current version is running on a VAX.  It's
only use is teaching the undergraduate operating systems class
here.  Assignments include synchronization, scheduling, and
virtual memory & paging.

I do not know what restrictions there are about distribution,
but if anyone would like more information or would like to
consider its use in an OS class, please contact me and I will
look into getting you a copy.

					Jim Bloom
					bloom at berkeley
					ucbvax!bloom