none

alt%sri-tsca at sri-unix.UUCP alt%sri-tsca at sri-unix.UUCP
Tue Mar 6 10:56:00 AEST 1984

> Oh, good grief.  Don't make /usr/spool/mail publicly writable:
>
>	$ mv /usr/spool/mail/me /usr/spool/mail/me.keep
>	$ mv /usr/spool/mail/you /usr/spool/mail/me
>	$ mail ...

Better than that, you can use 'mail -u user'.  An undocumented (I think)
Berkeley mail option.  This lets you pretend that you are that user, and
play with the mail however you want.  The only real problem is that it
writes undeleted read mail into your mbox rather than his.  I have often
thought that it is a pretty silly option to have...

						Howard.