4.2 dmc/dmr driver

Tom Sandoski tom at mcnc.UUCP
Sat Mar 31 03:09:25 AEST 1984

Has anyone successfully used DMR-11's under 4.2? We are trying
to link two 750's via a 56kbps DDS line utilizing DMR's
(V.35 interface). Eventually, we will be linking several other
750's and 780's also using DMR's, all runing 4.2. I would like
to know if anyone has debugged the DMC/DMR driver supplied with
4.2, or has available a DMR driver that works. Any information
would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tom Sandoski
Micrelectronics Center of North Carolina

tom.mcnc at csnet-relay   csnet
...decvax!mcnc!tom     usenet