4.1 BSD & SysV C

Dave Vacca vacca at burdvax.UUCP
Fri Mar 30 06:29:45 AEST 1984

I'm interested in the difference between the C compiler running
under Berkeley 4.1 BSD and the C compiler running under Sys V.
Are there differences? And, will these differences affect comparisons
between the two compilers?  We have successfully run test programs
using both compilers.  They seem to be somewhat compatible yet I'm
not sure that they are internally creating the same object code.

David Vacca                          (215)269-1100 x333
                                     ..!burdvax!vacca