vt100 compatible terminals?

cowan%udel-relay at sri-unix.UUCP cowan%udel-relay at sri-unix.UUCP
Sun Mar 18 12:35:51 AEST 1984

From:      Ken Cowan <cowan at udel-relay>

	I've seen a Visual 100 in action.  (Actually, I've beat on it
quite a bit.)  As far as I know, it is completely compatible.  I think
it comes with AVO and a printer port as standard equipment.

	The only difference that I've found is that the case is metal
(not plastic).  The other difference is that there is an adjustable
foot on the front of the CRT to change the viewing angle.  Personally,
I would opt for one of these over a VT100 unless there is a concern
with maintenance contracts.

						Ken