Drivers needed for Vax/System V - dh11 & DMF-32

sherm at pegasus.UUCP sherm at pegasus.UUCP
Sun Mar 4 14:31:54 AEST 1984

I am looking for device drivers for dh11 and dmf-32
devices for a VAX 11/750 running System V.  The manual
page for the "dh" driver states that the dh11 is considered
obsolete and is no longer supported on the VAX 11-780.  The
source doesn't appear on a 750 though, either.

I have source for a pdp11 version of the dh11 driver.  Does
anyone know if that will work, or what is necessary to make it
work on a VAX?

I know that a dmf-32 driver exists for BSD.  Has anyone ported
it to System V, or know what would be necessary?

Thanks for any pointers anyone can supply me.  Please respond
by mail.

--
Paul Sherman	AT&T-Information Systems, Lincroft, NJ
		...!ihnp4!pegasus!phoenix!sherm