Has anyone experience with Gould processors

Hans van Staveren sater at tjalk.UUCP
Wed Mar 7 03:18:50 AEST 1984

We are planning to buy more machine power to keep our ever increasing
number of students from revolting.  One of the possibilities is to
acquire a Gould processor.  The price/performance ratio of these things
seems good, but we do not have any experience with them.

They promise us a BSD 4.1 Unix with S5 enhancements, sources included.
Has anyone experience with this combination of hardware and software?

We are also interested in potential other hardware vendors as long as
they deliver a reasonable Unix implementation with sources.

Please mail me your experience.  I make the usual promise of
summarizing to the net if anything interesting comes in.
--
			Hans van Staveren, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
			..!mcvax!vu44!tjalk!sater