GPIB driver wanted

CATTANI at COLUMBIA-20.ARPA CATTANI at COLUMBIA-20.ARPA
Fri Mar 9 06:15:20 AEST 1984

From:  Bob Cattani <CATTANI at COLUMBIA-20.ARPA>

I am looking for a driver to run a National Instruments G.P.I.B.
(General Purpose Interface Bus) (aka I.E.E.E.-488) DMA board under UNIX
version 4.2 BSD.  There seems to be a reference to it in the kernel
configuration area but we didn't find one included in the distribution.
If anyone has one they could pass on to us we would appreciate it.

We have not yet made up our minds that the National Instruments board is
the one we are going to buy, so if you have a driver for somone else's
GPIB DMA board (or even a programmed I/O GPIB board), let me know.

Thanks very much.
-Bob Cattani, Columbia U CS Dept.
 cattani at columbia-20.arpa
-------