More on our experience with Bridge CS/1's

v.wales%ucla-locus at sri-unix.UUCP v.wales%ucla-locus at sri-unix.UUCP
Fri Mar 2 08:57:29 AEST 1984

From:            Rich Wales <v.wales at ucla-locus>

With regard to the message I posted earlier today about our experience
with the Bridge CS/1, I forgot to mention that we have been acting as a
beta test site for the CS/1.

This, of course, means that the CS/1's which Bridge sells to people in
general are liable to be quite a bit more robust than some of the ver-
sions we have dealt with.

My apologies to anyone who might have been misled.

-- Rich <v.wales at UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA>
	<...!ucbvax!ucla-vax!wales>