Ignored fields in Mail

emacs at Ucb-Vax.ARPA emacs at Ucb-Vax.ARPA
Sun May 13 05:41:25 AEST 1984

From:  05170000 <ucscc!ucscc!emacs at Ucb-Vax.ARPA>

I am trying to ignore all these annoying Received and Message-Id fields
in Mail on 4.2. But it does not seem to work.  I put a ignore
statement in my .mailrc, and it does not work.  I do what the documentation
says.  p, or P, t or T dont work.  I also noticed when I type ignore
in Mail to list what I am ignoreing, they all come out in lower
case.  Is this coorect, or is there something I am doing wrong that
it making it ignore case.  Please if anyone can help, it is much appreciated.

Mike