Need graphics interface for vt100 with AVO

sean at oddjob.UUCP sean at oddjob.UUCP
Tue May 15 22:46:04 AEST 1984

	Does anyone have a graphics interface for a vt100 with
	an advanced video option (AVO) similar to that specified
	in plot(3) (reference 4.2BSD). I need this interface for
	my MacIntosh which emulates the vt100 with AVO.

	Actually any information about interfacing a vt100 with AVO
	to Unix for graphics output would be appreciated. Please
	net.micro.apple.  Thanks.

	Sean Casey		|| University of Chicago
	...!ihnp4!oddjob!sean	|| Dept of Astronomy and Astrophysics