need USR Password hack to tip (and UUCP ?)

George W. Sherouse sherouse at unc.UUCP
Thu May 24 22:47:09 AEST 1984

Stop that snickering.

I *really* need a 'driver' for the USR Password for tip and
probably for UUCP.  I say probably because the Password is
at some level compatible with the Hayes Smartmodem which
is already there for UUCP.  I just haven't tried it out yet.

Anyway - pointers, advice, and particularly code will be
tremendously appreciated.  If it even walks like a Password
I'll take it.  Pride cometh before the fall, but it's only
spring.

George W. Sherouse
Associate Physicist
Division of Radiation Therapy