Uniplus+ info wantd

Barry Margolin barmar at mit-eddie.UUCP
Fri May 4 15:40:28 AEST 1984

At work we are going to be getting some Honeywell Scorpions, which are
68000 workstations, in the near future (I work for Honeywell, so we are
getting an advance shipment), which run Uniplus+.  The overview sheet I
have says that this is a Version III port with some 4.1 enhancements.
Could people who have used this version of Unix let me know what they
think, or tell me what to look out for.  Up to now I haven't really dug
into Unix esoterica (I'm mainly a Multics programmer), but I anticipate
taking this thing apart.

Respond to my Arpa address if it is convenient for you, please.
--
			Barry Margolin
			ARPA: barmar at MIT-Multics