The number of manuals in SYS V Rel 2

Doug Gwyn gwyn at brl-vgr.ARPA
Sat May 12 15:47:07 AEST 1984

I have almost a full shelf just of Apple //e manuals.  I would rather
have too much documentation than too little.

Much of the bulk of the UNIX System V Release 2.0 manuals comes
from putting them in loose-leaf binders with tab separators etc.
It doesn't take very long to read the entire set, which is about
twice as voluminous (my guess) as the 7th Edition UNIX manuals.

By the way, UNIX Manuals can be ordered individually or in sets
from	AT&T Technologies, Inc.
	Software Sales and Marketing
	Guilford Center
	P.O. Box 25000
	Greensboro, N.C. 27420
They have a UNIX System V Documentation Order Form that they
will send you on request.  Price for the UNIX System V Release 2.0
Basic Documentation Set is $205, and there are supplemental
documents available as well as manuals for the add-on software
packages (WWB, IWB, DWB).  No license is required for most of this.