Wanted: info on ONYX i/o

Steven Goldberg brat at gatech.UUCP
Wed May 30 07:32:04 AEST 1984

I'm trying to use IOCTL to configure a port on our Onyx UNIX system
to have even parity output generation, and NO PARITY input detection.
There's supposedly an i_flag in the termio struct called INPCK that,
if not set, will turn off input parity detection.

For some reason (perhaps it's a bug with Onyx?), it's not working.
Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated.

		Thanks in advance,
				Steven Goldberg
--
Steven Goldberg

CSNet:	brat at gatech		ARPA:	brat.gatech at csnet-relay
UUCP:	...!{sb1,allegra,ut-ngp}!gatech!brat
	...!decvax!duke!mcnc!msdc!gatech!brat