RM03 under System V

cjm at bnl.UUCP cjm at bnl.UUCP
Wed May 23 06:46:46 AEST 1984

[]

Our company (or, as it'll really happen, me) is bringing up Sys V
on a VAX/780.  One of the peripherals this VAX happens to have is
an RM03 disk drive (several, in fact).  Unfortunately, the System
V distribution doesn't seem to have a device driver for an RM03.

Has anyone gotten an RM03 to work easily under Sys V? What does it
take?  Does the general disk driver work for an RM03???

Any and all advice and hints are appreciated!

c  h  a  r  l  e  s

(Aka:     Charles McGuinness/Time Inc./1271 Ave. Americas/NY, NY 10020)
(Aka:     ..!bnl!cjm)