Undocumented feature in Sys5: synchronous write

Eric C. Claeys ecc at ihuxj.UUCP
Sat May 26 01:06:49 AEST 1984

Unless we write Modification Requests (MRs) on the "poor" documentation
in System V and System V Release 2, it will probably never get fixed.
Simply complaining about it via netnews will NOT make it any better.

When we see some bad documentation (this goes for bugs, too),
MR it, preferably with a fix described in the MR.

System V Release 1 users, (5.0, etc), see TROUBLE(1).
System V Release 2 users, see TRENTER(1).

Let's do us all a favor and MR those problems.

ihnp4!ihuxj!ecc
Eric C. Claeys
(312) 979-2886