chttys program posted in net.sources

Roger Southwick rogers at dadla.UUCP
Tue Nov 27 16:33:09 AEST 1984

<I ain't 'fraid of no bugs!>

A few days (a week or two) ago I posted a advertisment
for a nifty little program to change the modes of disabled
tty devices to be 0666.

And as promised (threatened maybe), if I got mode than 5
requests for it, I'd post it.  Well I got the requests, so
I've gone ahead and posted it to net.sources.

Thanks to all who responded to my article-

		-Roger

UUCP:			HOST!tektronix!dadla!rogers

			Where HOST is any one of:

			masscomp,decvax,allegra,uf-cgrl,mit-eddie,mit-ems,
			uoregon,psu-cs,orstcs,zehntel,ucbcad,ucbvax,purdue,
			uw-beaver,reed,ogcvax,ihnp4,tekred,minn-ua,cbosg

CSnet:			rogers%dadla at tektronix

ARPAnet:		rogers%dadla%tektronix at csnet-relay