Versatec 122 controller driver -- get em while they last...

tomlin at dspo.UUCP tomlin at dspo.UUCP
Tue Nov 20 03:25:58 AEST 1984

Hopefully this gets out to the net; our feed has been having problems
for the last week or so.

I requested a Versatec 122 controller driver a couple weeks ago.  Well
having received no responses for a day or two, I rewrote the old one to
work for the 122.  It has been working fine for a week or two now on
vtroff and cif.  It's a lot better controller than the 121.  Also, seems
to be much faster, if my memory of the speed of the 121 is correct.

					-- bob

P.S.  I guess I should specify: the driver is 4.2BSD.
--
Bob Tomlinson - dspo!tomlin at LANL  or  ucbvax!unmvax!lanl!dspo!tomlin
Los Alamos National Laboratory - E-10/Data Systems