dz11 / eia h3006 information wanted

Karl Nyberg nyberg at ut-ngp.UUCP
Tue Nov 13 02:12:04 AEST 1984

I just received a dz11 board and h3006 eia interface panel (8
lines), but no documentation (for the price I didn't pay...).
After much testing and gnashing of teeth, I have the address
and vector information set up so that the operating system can
find the board.  Now, however, I've got 10 dip switches that
have to be set for each of the lines.  Can anybody tell me how
to set those for a) incoming modem connections, b) outgoing modem
connections (using a VenTel), and c) regular terminal connections?
I think I have done the proper MAKEDEV as well as updated /etc/ttys
correctly.  Thanks.