Unix Bugs vs. VMS bugs

Ron Natalie ron at BRL-TGR
Thu Nov 22 04:35:02 AEST 1984

I am an Unhappy customer of DEC and I won't by an 8600.  As a matter of
fact, I was called into a conference with some regional DEC people to
explain my problems, and they admitted they were all valid and they would
try to do better in the future.  So far, no improvement.

We were discussing VMS vs. UNIX.  Your last statement shows that DEC's
UNIX product "Ultrix" shows the same quality of support as VMS, which
implies, that the problem is not Unix but UNIX vendors.

-Ron