785 upgrade info

M. J. Shannon, Jr. mjs at rabbit.UUCP
Thu Nov 1 00:18:58 AEST 1984

We are anticipating the installation of a 785 upgrade to one of our
780's, and would appreciate any information from anyone who has already
installed the upgrade.  Our configuration includes 3 mba's (1 w/1 RM03,
1 w/1 TU78, 1 empty for the moment), 2 uba's (1 w/6 DZ11s, 2 RA81s, the
other w/1 DR11, 2 RA81s, 1 DN11, misc others), 8 Meg (old boards).

Please let me know of ANY successes or failures, as I don't want to be
caught with my pants down when it gets here.  Thanks much.
--
	Marty Shannon
UUCP:	{alice,rabbit,research}!mjs