VAX v.7 cpu revision

Barry Lustig barry at muddcs.UUCP
Wed Nov 28 07:31:20 AEST 1984

I remember a few months back, a short discussion on how to deal with
an upgrade to the v.7 revision of a VAX cpu (a 750 in our case).  Has
anyone out there modified /boot to automatically load the micropatch
into the pcs.  I know that we can just boot the diagnostic supervisor
and then boot UN*X from there, but it would make life a little bit easier
if someone has made the modification.

					Barry
--
Barry Lustig
Harvey Mudd College

UUCP:    {ihnp4,allegra,seismo}!scgvaxd!muddcs!barry
ARPA:	 muddcs!barry at ucla-cs
PHONE:   At the moment --- (714) 621-8000 x8225