4.2 IF-11/HDH Driver

ART at ACC.ARPA ART at ACC.ARPA
Tue Oct 30 03:52:00 AEST 1984

From:  Art Berggreen <ART at ACC.ARPA>

To any interested parties,

A Beta release of a 4.2BSD device driver for ACC's IF-11/HDH is
available from ACC.  The IF-11/HDH is the UNIBUS frontend which
implements the HDLC-Host (1822 appendix J) IMP Interface for
modem connected hosts.

Since we don't normally run our FTP daemon, anyone interested
should contact me directly at ACC for a copy.  I'll either
FTP it to your site, mail it to your site, or if needed send
a magtape.

    ARPANET:	Art at ACC.ARPA
    Phone:	(805) 963-9431 (Hard to catch this way)

    					Art Berggreen
    					Advanced Computer Communications
    					<Art at ACC.ARPA>

------