4.2 BSD on VAX-11/785 (2nd request)

Steve Harpster steve at tellab3.UUCP
Thu Sep 27 23:46:12 AEST 1984

I asked for this once a while ago and heard nothing. I'll try again...

There has been a rather large discussion (about a month ago) on what
4.2 BSD changes were needed, if any, to get it running on a VAX-11/785.
The last I heard was that it would run but give bogus error messages
during auto-config. There was supposed to be a fix for this somewhere.

I hate to rehash all this but could someone PLEASE send me a list of
changes needed to correct this or other fixes needed? Our 785 should
arrive tomorrow. Guess I'll find out soon enough! Thanks....

--
...ihnp4!tellab1!steve
Steve Harpster