sender of mail-program fixes sought

mclure%sri-prism at sri-unix.UUCP mclure%sri-prism at sri-unix.UUCP
Mon Sep 17 18:54:16 AEST 1984

    About a year or two ago, someone somewhere sent me a revised
version of my Mu Unix mail program (clone of the TOPS-20 MM mail
program) that he had worked on and to which he had added a number of
other features.

    Unfortunately, that code was lost, so I am seeking (lseeking?)
the person who sent that code.

    If you are out there, please send me a note. My Arpanet address
is in the header of this message. My Usenet address is
ucbvax!menlo70!sri-unix!mclure.

	Stuart