4.2 or 4.3 for uVaxII?

Herb Chong - DCS herbie at watdcsu.UUCP
Tue Aug 20 00:24:35 AEST 1985

In article <1143 at vax135.UUCP> gb at vax135.UUCP (Gary Bishop) writes:
>Will 4.2 or 4.3 BSD be available for DEC's new micro VAX II?  Yes, I know
>that Ultrix *is* 4.2 but having the sources sure would be nice.

i don't know how hard it is to get, but i know of at least one microvax I
that is running Ultrix 1.1 and it was ordered and delivered with source.

Herb Chong...

I'm user-friendly -- I don't byte, I nybble....

UUCP:  {decvax|utzoo|ihnp4|allegra|clyde}!watmath!water!watdcsu!herbie
CSNET: herbie%watdcsu at waterloo.csnet
ARPA:  herbie%watdcsu%waterloo.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa
NETNORTH, BITNET, EARN: herbie at watdcs, herbie at watdcsu