TCP on tty line

Chris Torek chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Thu Aug 8 22:23:53 AEST 1985

>I am looking for code that implements TCP on a tty line for 4.2bsd.

You can't mean that.  You *could* mean "code that uses tty lines
to connect two machines that already implement TCP/IP so that they
can transfer data".  Yes, that is available, it's called SLIP
(Serial Line IP), and the version I'm using was originally written
by Rick Adams (seismo!rick) (who is currently on vacation, I think).
I've been giving out my hacked version of the code too....
UUCP:	seismo!umcp-cs!chris
CSNet:	chris at umcp-cs		ARPA:	chris at maryland