Cat -s Down Under the Stars

Greg Bond gnb at mullian.OZ
Fri Aug 23 12:08:58 AEST 1985

In article <865 at brl-tgr.ARPA> cottrell at nbs-vms.ARPA writes:
>> 	Peter (The Mad Australian) da Silva
>
>Just what makes those Aussies so mad anyway?
>First, it's Mad Max, now it's Peter.
>Maybe it's the British :-) (I'm 1/4 Irish so I know)
>	jim		cottrell at nbs

Owyerzallgoin, Orrite?

I might just take this opportunity to say that not ALL Australians are
mad. It maybe just Peter, but some of my best friends are Australians..
And there is little appreciation for being called British 8-)

Perhaps Peter is mad for leaving these wonderous shores for the US!

Bewdy Mate, Bonzer, Stone the crows, etc..

Greg (proud to be a mainly sane Aussie) Bond.
--
Programmers Dictionary: ``argc'' - Expression of frustration. See argv.

In-Real-Life: Gregory Bond (gnb at mullian), Electrical Engineering, Melbourne Uni
UUCP: ...!seismo!munnari!mullian.oz!gnb       CSNET: gnb at mullian.oz
ARPA: munnari!mullian.oz!gnb at SEISMO.ARPA     ACSNET: gnb at mullian.oz (Domains!)