THE LAST WORD (HOPEFULLY) ON THE GREAT IOCTL DEBATE!

Peter da Silva peter at baylor.UUCP
Thu Aug 15 02:59:47 AEST 1985

> Ok, the only thing I am sicker of than changing between SYSV and 4.2
> terminal ioctl()s is listening to this endless debate about them (and
> all the confusion.)
>
> (I just fixed a couple before sending.) I am therefore sending it to
> this list to let those that prefer coding to whining to work out the
> bugs and add missing features, especially from other variants I don't
> have to test this on (eg. Xenix, real V7, SYSIII etc.)

Thank you thank you thank you. Now maybe I can get back to coding :->.

I'll let you know if it works on our kinky V7. (all sorts of extra
flags to handle a weird proprietary network... it's a auperset of
V7 ioctl).
--
	Peter da Silva (the mad Australian)
		UUCP: ...!shell!neuro1!{hyd-ptd,baylor,datafac}!peter